Monday, August 26, 2013

Pet Fusion No Selector

When fusing pets you should place the one with the abilities you want to keep on the left and the one on the right will disappear. Unfortunately you cannot keep the same pet when going from Uncommon to Rare. Unlike Ash and his Pikachu your pet will evolve.


I got some woodland eggs and maxed and fused them until I got two maxed uncommon pet. I knew my choices were limited but they had the MP/HP heal that everyone craves. The order of HP and MP does not matter as long as they are the first two.



Waiting for the evolution I just hoped it was not the bird and I luckily got a reindeer, although skunk would have been fine too.


While I appreciate the randomness of the game I still would like a bit more control with pets since some of the pets are downright ugly and ridiculous looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment