Monday, April 22, 2013

Legendary Egg

Sure the road to making a divine pet is easier if you have a Legendary Egg but that is only if you have enough fame to hatch it.


In the testing account I have this Legendary ???? Egg and I am unable to hatch it. To hatch such an egg apparently you need to upgrade your yard several times.


It would cost exactly 27,500 fame to upgrade the yard and I only have about 600 fame on that account.

When hatched I would get one of these.
I kind of like the Jalepeño but the Gummy Bear would be nice too. Snowman is definitely great for Christmas.

Seeing how testing is opened about once every two weeks and only for a day or so it will be a wile before I get enough fame. Occasionally gold and fame are giving for free in testing but I am not holding my breath. It has been almost a month since that egg dropped and I am no closer to hatching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment