Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Road to Divine Pet

To get your ROMTG pet to the highest divine level you need a plan. The best plan is follows:
  1. Decide which pet divine pet you want.
  2. Choose the abilities you want.(Heal, Magic Heal, Electric seems to be the best.)
  3. Hatch only the eggs you need, not every egg you find.
Here was my first attempt using the Testing server. I tracked everything with Excel.


I tracked all the abilities to see which ones are best to use. You are limited to 50 pets in the yard so I made sure not to go over 40 since 10 spaces should be left open in case of rare or legendary egg drops.


Here is a modified NCAA bracket that I am also using to track the fame cost to max and fuse pets. I never use gold so I wlll fill out the bracket with the pet type and fame cost.

Using any NCAA bracket is good because the path to one Divine is similar.
16 Common pets > 8 Uncommon pets > 4 Rare pets > 2 Legendary pets > 1 Divine pet

No comments:

Post a Comment