Friday, April 12, 2013

White Bag: A. S. S.

In Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG) one of the prizes for killing certain high strength enemies is a white bag that contains at least one of the games rarest items. These items are usually very strong and hard to find. 

 This was from last night after going to Oryx's Castle which is what happens when the realm is closed.

I battled the Red Stone Guardian mostly by myself since the other guys were fighting the purple. Allegedly the red is the one you should get first since it will be harder to kill later. Highlighted is what was in the white bag an Ancient Stone Sword (A.S.S.). It is very powerful and cannot be traded currently since it is Untiered (UT).

Description from the Wiki:
Ancient Stone Sword: A slow but powerful sword that is a relic of a long forgotten age.
Tier: Untiered
Shots: 1
Damage: 340-390 (Average: 365)
Range: 4.0
Rate of Fire: 60%
Feed Power: 900

I found white bags containing, Bulwark, Inc. (thrice), Planewalkers, and this sword before. They are not as rare as they use to be. It took me nearly a year to find my first white bag but since then I found half a dozen more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment