Monday, April 29, 2013

Uncommon Penguin Egg

Doing an Abyss Dungeon run I got this uncommon penguin egg from a blue bag at the end. It had  a vitality potion and a common egg also. I drank the potion and gave away the common egg.

I had the choice of feeding it or hatching it but I had only a common green penguin so I decided why not hatch it. I always keep about 40 pets in the yard leaving room to add 10 more at any time.

What a coincident it is also a green penguin this is perfect because i can release the common green penguin and did not waste anything feeding it and fusing it.

Here are the stats:
  • Attack Far 30
  • Electric 0
  • Magic Heal (not active)
It is kind of weak compared to other uncommon pets I got before which usually have a second ability between 7-14. Still a great find.

No comments:

Post a Comment